Why Join ITA?
Educational opportunities, conferences, publications, and more!
Search this website:
The Indiana Township Association Presents
2017 CONVENTION & LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE
February 5-7, 2017 | Hilton Indianapolis | 120 W Market Street
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL-IN REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE
Make your hotel reservations now!
Room rate: $119
Cut-off date for negotiated rate: January 5
FREE Parking for overnight guests
(if you are commuting, discounted parking is available)
Sunday – February 5
Evening early bird registration & hospitality
Monday – February 6
Conference session will begin at 9:00 AM
- Light morning refreshments will be served at 8:00 AM
- Legislative Briefing – including members of the General Assembly
- Variety of guests to present the latest information relevant to your township
- Convention Business meeting – Significant changes to our annual convention schedule will be considered! Trustees, please make every effort to attend. For a Board Member Proxy, please Click HERE
- and for a Resolution Click Here
- Evening Hospitality
Tuesday – February 7
- Legislative Day at the Statehouse – visit your legislators
- Evening Reception – All legislators and state office holders will be invited – We cannot emphasize enough the importance of your attendance at this reception!
Membership is required to register. (2016 Membership and/or 2017 is acceptable however.) Voting credentials are only granted to those members having submitted the 2016 dues no later than August 15, 2016. For information on membership, please contact the ITA Office at 317.813.3240. All “early bird” registrations must be postmarked by: January 5, 2017 All other registrations will be will be taken on site.